Our reminder list is pretty basic. We keep your information in a database. When kittens are approximately 3-6 weeks old we create a web page that has the kitten's pictures on it. Then every 24-48 hours we sent out 5-10 emails to people from the list letting them know the link to the pictures and which ones are still available.
Things to keep in mind
- The reason we send out so many, so often, is because there are always people that have changed their mind, bad timing, not the right color, or have already purchased another kitten.
- Your placement on the list does not necessarily indicate how long you will be waiting for a kitten. We have sold all kittens from the first mailing, and we've been able to sell a kitten to someone that had only been on the reminder list for a week. It just depends on what the people ahead of you are looking for in a kitten.
- If you pass on the current litter you maintain your position on the list. We want you to be happy with your choice, we don't want you to choose a kitten just because it's the only one available. If you get the first choice on litter A and pass, you'll still get first choice on litter B and so on.
- If you do not respond to a kitten notification email, you are removed from the list. We don't want to harass you, so if we don't hear back from you, we'll assume you've changed your mind.
- We do not accept deposits until the kittens are born and you've decided on one.
- If you or a family member is allergic to cats, we require you to test for allergies with your chosen kitten before the sale can be completed.
If you have any other questions about our reminder lists or our kittens in general, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.